Mark 16:1-7, 15
(1) When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices so that they might come and anoint Him. (2) And very early on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen. (3) They were saying to one another, “Who will roll away the stone from the entrance of the tomb for us?” (4) And looking up, they noticed that the stone had been rolled away; for it was extremely large. (5) And entering the tomb, they saw a young man sitting at the right, wearing a white robe; and they were amazed. (6) But he said to them, “Do not be amazed; you are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who has been crucified. He has risen; He is not here; see, here is the place where they laid Him. (7) But go, tell His disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you to Galilee; there you will see Him, just as He told you.’”
(15) And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
- Let the evidence convince you
- Let the miracle amaze you
- Let the commission compel you
- Let the Promise sustain you