Connected to our Children
1) Children are a Precious gift from the heart of God
- Ps 127:3-5 - "(3) Behold, children are a gift of the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. (4) Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. (5) Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed When they speak with their enemies in the gate.
2) Parents are Gods gift to Children
- Ephesians 6:1-4 - "(1) Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. (2) Honor your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise), (3) so that it may turn out well for you, and that you may live long on the earth. (4) Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
3) Jesus Love for Children is Undeniable
- Matthew 19:13-14 - "(13) Then some children were brought to Him so that He would lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them. (14) But Jesus said, "Leave the children alone, and do not forbid them to come to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”